Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.

-Louise May Alcott















Friday, July 16, 2010

Nature

Here is an extra photo that I took today that I just had to include. This trail is always my starting point when I take my dog for a walk. I love the solitude it offers and the quiet. Listening to the different birds, exploring new paths and the beauty of the different wildflowers that grow at different points along the trail make every walk a new adventure.



Photo 11

I was lucky enough to get out before the sun disappeared and this long grass caught my eye. Most of our lives are built around order, which they have to be or how else
would the kids get to school on time?
would we make it to work?
would we make our appointments?
would our house stay clean?
But chaos has a beauty of it's own, a touch of wildness. Sometimes for as much order as there is in our own life, our lives still resemble a jungle. Today celebrate your jungle!

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! I'm calling dibbs on that path too!!! I hope you don't mind being my tour guide!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You live in a beautiful space Michelle.

    ReplyDelete