Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.

-Louise May Alcott















Sunday, July 18, 2010

Inspiration

Photo 13a

While on the hunt for inspiration, especially until my kids come home, I took this photo in the field behind my house. After looking at it I was amazed at the different types of meaning that could be pulled out of this photo. The beauty of the flower, the barbed wire behind it . . .


Photo 13

My daughter and I enjoy taking walks throughout the property and are constantly amazed at the variety of wildflowers we find. As a budding artist she tries her hand at drawing them, while I've now found another excellent way to capture them.

1 comment: