Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.

-Louise May Alcott















Thursday, July 22, 2010

Big Things and Small Things

Photo 17

This photo reminds me that we have unlimited potential for growth and that the only thing that stops us from growing is ourselves. It reminds me of the time back when we were children and we believed that anything was possible. As adults our responsibilities, lack of time and fears give us excuses to stay within the known, safe. But we all still carry that seed for unlimited growth, we just have to remind ourselves that it's okay to believe in it again.


Photo 17a

And while we are reaching for new heights within our potential we also need to remember that the little things are important too. Everything is interconnected and there is so much around us to appreciate and be grateful for and unlimited room to grow.

1 comment:

  1. 17a....shot in Macro??? If so....link up to Macro Friday (button on my blog to get there...) Great!

    ReplyDelete