Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.

-Louise May Alcott















Monday, July 12, 2010

Away Camping

Photo 7

Oreo, our family cat. I do admit that my inspiration may have been lacking a tad but spending the weekend at the lake tired me out.


Photo 6

This is my nephew on the beach by grandpa's boat. The picture turned out a little blurry but I thought it was so cute. I don't think anyone really wanted to head home that day.

Photo 5
The telescope was a fascinating new toy on our trip and we really couldn't keep our daughter away from the beach.


Photo 4
This was our first night at the lake and my daughter and nephew were playing by the beach. It was a really beautiful night.



Photo 3
I really liked the way the red apple hummingbird feeder was framed behind.




1 comment:

  1. What a cute kitty! Looks like you had a great camping trip.

    ReplyDelete