Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.

-Louise May Alcott















Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Here We Go . . .

Photo 1
Although my best photo subjects are away camping with grandma and grandpa, I thought I might as well jump in. This is definitely going to include a learning curve so hopefully all of you can bear with me.

I wandered around the house looking for divine inspiration when the bright flowers in my garden caught my eye. Gardening is one of my favorite past times and I love the textures and colors.
I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do.

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful Michelle. This sounds like a great challenge. Where did you see it? I amy have to join in.

    ReplyDelete